
A bewildered Jaws trying to explain the concept of the denominator to Merril
The real change however has to do with you, my dear reader.
This new fantasy football hosting site has pinched one off on our First Amendment rights. Sure, us lowly league members can post "messages", which are useful only for minor notifications and announcing your homosexual lifestyle to the rest of the league. Because of these new developments, a website has been created in your honor. It is this one.
www.nflchronicles.blogspot.com
The mission statement is simple. This website will play host to recurring league columns as well as any other news, trash-talking, comical pictures or waffle recipes that you feel need to be shared. Much like FUBU, this website is for us, by us.
If you have neither the time nor the will to write on the site, don't fret, you can always participate by leaving comments on submissions or just reading and keeping up with what your friends are whining about.
I hope everyone can and will participate, but there are also some veterans that I hope will revive their columns. Let's hope for the betterment of all of us that Murnane brings back "Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down", Luebbers revives "Movie of the Week", Argall discusses his racially motivated ranking system and hopefully we can get Anshu to move his world-famous "Power Rankings" column to this site, truly making this the one stop spot. I will write things as well.
If you want to write some things for the site, your email address should already be authorized so you can start immediately. If I messed it up and it's not letting you get in touch with me and it will be fixed.
Bookmark this site and get ready for a great season ladies.
-Pagel
3 comments:
"Sure, us lowly league members can post "messages", which are useful only for minor notifications and announcing your homosexual lifestyle to the rest of the league."
Interestingly, you, Mr. Pagel, are the only person to have created a message on the ESPN site. Since the message involved the rather 'major' news of Barack Obama's nomination speech, I can only deduce that your post did not fall under the "minor notifications" category, thus proclaiming your homosexual lifestyle.
In summary, I accept this introductory statement as your courageous coming-out party. Perhaps Ciske will follow suit.
Excellent idea Pagel. I look forward to reading about my top spot in the power rankings in their debut on this site.
HORNNNNNNN MEEE!!!!
Post a Comment