Wow, I've been on a pretty long break from the Fives. I would like to apologize to everyone and assure you that the wait is over. And Here............We............GO.
TOP 5 CEREALS THAT LEAVE THE MOST DELICIOUS MILK:
5) Frosted Flakes
-Frosty
4) Cocoa Puffs
-Chocolaty
3) Waffle Crisp
-Waffle-y
2) Apple Jacks
-Apple-ly
1) Cinnamon Toast Crunch
-Cinnamon-y
TOP 5 SONGS TO LISTEN TO WHILE TURDING:
5) Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
4) Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
3) Who Let the Dogs Out? - Baha Men
2) Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
1) Drop It Like Its Hot - Snoop Dogg
TOP 5 Pagel Movie Favorites:
5) Sleepless in Seattle
4) The Notebook
3) Dream Girls
2) Patch Adams
1) Anything Tyler Perry
Alright, so by this point it is pretty obvious that Pagel is still watching that month long marathon of Countdown with Keith Olbermann and is wayyyyyy to busy to post on his blog. So before you go any greener on us, it's time to get back in the game.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
well done luebbers...but I'm suing you for breaching my copyright on the High Fives. See your ass in court
And I haven't forgotten about the blog...i've got a playoff preview in the works.
i knew mike didn't write that as soon as there was no armageddon in the top 5 movies
or transformers
or transformers
Post a Comment